We’re delighted to launch CityPad – a holiday lettings website for Brighton & Hove.
We’ve been busy over these last few months working on a full re-design & development of the CityPad (formerly Brighton Self Catering) website. You can see the fruits of our labour at www.brightonselfcatering.com
As well as re-branding the company, some of the added features we’ve integrated (other than the property management & booking) include:
- Tailored content & properties for different types of visitors to Brighton such as hen dos, business people, clubbers, etc
- Top 10 things to do in Brighton for restaurants, bars, clubs and many more
- Facebook sign up and comments fuctionality to encourage social media engagement
- Special offers and late details
- A property shortlist feature for logged in users
- Google maps & Streetview integration
- A blog
- Mailchimp integration for email marketing
The back-end of the website is integrated with a platform called Supercontrol which the client has chosen as their preferred system for managing properties. We’ve customised the front-end of the website to make it light, bright & usable. We’ve pushed the technology as far as possible to enhance the user experience.
If you’re planning to visit Brighton anytime soon then feel free to have a look around!
- User experience design
- Visual design
- Content management system
- 3rd party software integration